PoMo to PoCo TRAIL MAP – FEATURES & INFORMATION
This is the must-have trail map for anyone walking, hiking or biking the trails, backroads and dykes of this popular recreational area. Made for walking, hiking, biking, mountaineering, fishing and boating activities. Use this map to find the best waterfalls, lakes, viewpoints, peaks, singletrack and old growth forests!
- This detailed, accurate trail map covers recreational areas in town, residential areas and the entire backcountry
- Includes Belcarra Regional Park, ‘Indian Arm Provincial Park’, Pinecone Burke Provincial Park, Minnekhada Regional Park, Widgeon Marsh Regional Park Reserve & Pitt-Addington Marsh WMA
- Rocky Point Park, Town Centre Park, Bert Flinn Park, Coquitlam River Park, Ridge Park, Eagle Mountain Park, North Hoy Creek Park, Noons Creek Park & many more
- Buntzen Lake trails (including Diez Vistas Trail), Eagle Mountain area trails & Sasamat Lake Trails
- Eagle and Burke mountain bike trail networks, cycling routes & more
- Widgeon Slough paddling route, Widgeon Creek Valley trails & Pitt River/Pitt Lake dyke walks
- Includes the Coquitlam Crunch Trail & the entire Burke-Widgeon Connector Mountaineering Route
- This double-sided map shows all backroads and trails for the entire map area
- Distances along main trails are displayed
- Waterproof & tear resistant – if cared for properly, this map will last for many years
- 1:18,000 scale main maps with one 1:20,000 map
- Locator map
- All Skytrain stations, streets and roads to show access to all parks and trails
- Map area extends from Indian Arm area to Pitt Meadows (W to E) and Lougheed Hwy to Coquitlam Lake/Widgeon Lake (S to N)
Additional Features of PoMo to PoCo Trail Map:
- Topographic map with elevation colouring and hill shading
- UTM grid (with 1 km gridlines) as well as latitude/longitude grid for easy GPS use
- Contour interval: 20m on all maps
- This map was prepared with attention to detail. All roads are rated according to road conditions: paved road, 2WD road, 2WD High Clearance road and 4WD road. Likewise, trails and routes are rated to help guide users through the map area: track, primary trail, secondary trail, route and mountaineering route. Mountain bike trails are rated green, blue and black. In addition, small side creek and trailside pond positions, not indicated on any other maps, are shown for navigation purposes.
- Trail Ventures BC’s maps are based on extensive, detailed field surveys conducted on foot.
- Locations of parking, campgrounds, picnic sites, boat launches, pit toilets/washrooms, multi-use trails, footbridges, road bridges, powerlines, railway lines, waterfalls, viewpoints, fish hatcheries, major creek crossings, historic sites, gates, information boards, wetlands and old growth trees are shown
- Map projection: NAD83. UTM gridlines plus gradations on the outside of map frame; and lat/long gradations on inside of map frame
- Important phone numbers and web sites, as well as reading resources for hiking info, are given
© Copyright 2018 by Trail Ventures BC Inc.
THE PoMo to PoCo TRAIL MAP CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
To order Trail Ventures BC’s PoMo to PoCo Trail Map – click here.
Mountain Equipment Co-op – 130 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC (604-872-7858)
Mountain Equipment Co-op – 212 Brooksbank Ave, North Vancouver, BC (604-990-4417)
Mountain Equipment Co-op – #1-6121 200th Street, Langley, BC (604-534-4570)
The Runners’ Den – 239 Newport Drive, Port Moody, BC (604-461-8330)
International Travel Maps & Books – 12300 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC (604-273-1400)