Buy the Southern Chilcotin Mountains Guidebook and Map and get 10% OFF.
Buy two or three maps and get the Chilliwack West Map for FREE.
CANADA ORDERS ONLY.
STEIN TO JOFFRE TRAIL MAP – FEATURES & INFORMATION
This is the must-have trail map for anyone driving the backroads, hiking the trails or scrambling the peaks of this popular recreational area. Made for walking, hiking, mountaineering, backroad driving, camping, fishing and boating. Use this map to explore the backcountry and find the best campgrounds, campsites, backcountry cabins, lakes, viewpoints, waterfalls, meadows, wildflowers and old growth forests!
The first detailed, accurate trail map produced for entire Stein Valley and surroundings
- Stein Valley Nlakapamux Heritage Park, Joffre Lakes Provincial Park, Nlhaxten/Cerise Creek Conservancy and Duffey Lake Prov. Park included
- Also includes the Lizzie, Van Horlick, Blowdown, Texas, Siwhe & Kwioek Creek areas
- This double-sided map shows all backroads & hiking trails for the entire area
- Includes the entire Stein Traverse from the Westside Road (Fraser River) to the In-SHUCK-Ch FSR
- Distances along highways, main backroads and main trails are displayed
Many scrambling routes throughout the area are also shown
- Campgrounds, campsites, backcountry cabins are shown for the entire area
- Waterproof & tear resistant – if cared for properly, this map will last for many years
- 1:50,000 scale main maps with two 1:20,000 inset maps
- Locator map & access roads shown
- Map area extends from the Lizzie Creek area to Duffey Lake (S to N) and from Lytton to Lillooet Lake (E to W)
Additional Features of Stein to Joffre Map:
- Topographic map with elevation colouring and hill shading
- UTM grid (with 1 km gridlines) as well as latitude/longitude grid for easy GPS use
- Contour interval: 50m; and 20m on inset maps
- This map was prepared with attention to detail. All roads are rated according to road conditions: paved road, 2WD road, 2WD High Clearance road, and 4WD high clearance road. Likewise, trails and routes are rated to help guide users through the map area: track, primary trail, secondary trail, route and mountaineering route. In addition, small side creek and trailside pond positions, not indicated on any other maps, are shown for navigation purposes.
- Trail Ventures BC’s maps are based on extensive, detailed field surveys conducted on foot.
- Locations of parking, campgrounds, backcountry campsites, backcountry shelters, food caches, picnic sites, pit toilets, footbridges, road bridges, waterfalls, viewpoints, major creek crossings, cable car crossings, gates, information boards, and old growth trees are shown
- Map projection: NAD83. UTM gridlines plus gradations on the outside of map frame; and lat/long gradations on inside of map frame
- Important phone numbers and web sites, as well as reading resources, are given
© Copyright 2015 by Trail Ventures BC Inc.
THE STEIN TO JOFFRE TRAIL MAP CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
To order Trail Ventures BC’s Stein to Joffre Trail Map – click here.
Valhalla Pure – 805-1200 Hunter Place, Squamish, BC (604-892-9092)
International Travel Maps & Books – 12300 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC (604-273-1400)
Valhalla Pure – 2-1707 Salton Rd., Abbotsford, BC (604-850-5523)
Armchair Books – 4205 Village Square, Whistler, BC (604-932-5557)
Mountain Equipment Co-op – 130 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC (604-872-7858)
Mountain Equipment Co-op – 212 Brooksbank Ave, North Vancouver, BC (604-990-4417)
Mountain Equipment Co-op – #1-6121 200th Street, Langley, BC (604-534-4570)
Escape Route – 113-4350 Lorimer Rd., Whistler, BC (604-938-3228)
Mt. Waddington’s Outdoors – 5643 Vedder Rd., Chilliwack, BC (604-846-1984)
Pemberton Bike Co – 1-1392 Portage Rd., Pemberton, BC (604-894-6625)
Pemberton Visitor Centre – Intersection of Hwy 99 and Portage Rd, Pemberton, BC (604-894-6175)
Lillooet Museum & Visitor Centre – 790 Main St., Lillooet, BC (250-256-4308)
Squamish Adventure Centre – 101-38551 Loggers Lane, Squamish, BC (604-815-5084)
Distance Runwear – 4800 Main St, Vancouver, BC (604-737-6982)
Distance Runwear – 1328 Main St, North Vancouver, BC (604-770-2484)